The Work We Do
Becoming a volunteer firefighter takes time, effort and dedication. However, the benefits of saving lives and making your community a better place is worth every minute and every ounce of effort.
Here are some of the other benefits of becoming a Bucks County volunteer firefighter:
- The satisfaction that comes with knowing you are an important part of keeping your community safe.
- Cultivating new skills that can help in all facets of your life and prepare you for a possible new career.
- Working as a team and building lasting relationships and friendships.
- A sense of belonging.
- Getting your hands dirty and being in the middle of the excitement.
- Receiving college credits for training.
- Possibly receiving state tax credits.
- Getting free training!
If you dreamed about becoming a firefighter as a child, make your vision a reality by volunteering today.